Emotional Freedom Technique
How does EFT work?
EFT works to clear disruptions in the body's energy systems, caused by negative emotions, and eliminates the resulting emotional response or intensity to restore emotional harmony and offer relief from physical discomfort.
This is done by focusing on the specific problem whilst tapping with fingers on the end points of energy meridians. The combination of sending kinetic energy to our energy system, whilst uncovering and focusing on root causes, facilitates a "straightening out" of the energy system thereby eliminating the "short circuit" to the body's learnt response or negative emotion.
How long is an EFT session?
Usually about an hour, and many clients need only one session, but complex cases may need a longer course of treatments before the issues are fully resolved.
Clients are also given a map of the points used in clinic (the basic 'recipe') so they may practise at home.
Why choose EFT?
- A positive, proactive experience.
- Often works when nothing else does.
- Usually rapid, long lasting relief from symptoms.
- Can be self applied*
- No drugs or equipment needed.
- Can be done anywhere.
* Although some cases are more complex and may require more detailed attention from an experienced EFT Practitioner
Effective treatment for...
- Aids recovery from addictions
- Alleviates insomnia and panic attacks
- Helps to overcome phobias
- Manages pain and processes anger
- Releases stress and anxiety
- Releases ie: exam/public speaking nerves
- Resolves eating disorders & weight issues
- Releases memories/PTSD/abuse/trauma
- Relief from OCD, guilt & poor self image
- Enhances healthy loving relationships
- Overcomes depression & anxiety
- Aids recovery of ME/chronic fatigue
Quick Reference Guide
How much does it cost?
£45 for every hour long treatment.
Do I need to undress?
No, not at all
None of the complementary holistic therapies offered by Jane Goodman Holistic Therapies is intended as primary healthcare. Complementary holistic therapies work alongside the relationship you have with your professional medical practitioner. If you have any medical concern, you must always consult your GP. As a holistic practitioner, I do not diagnose, prescribe medication or advise you to stop taking prescribed medication without first consulting your doctor.